Wednesday, September 28, 2011

so here we are now.. my very first post!

Μου πήρε πολύ χρόνο να σκέφτομαι για το blog μου αλλά να 'μαι. :)
Αρχικά δεν ήμουν σίγουρη για το πως ήθελα να είναι το blog μου. Σκέφτηκα ένα fashion blog μετά άλλαξα γνώμη ήθελα ένα blog για την διακόσμηση μετά άλλαξα και πάλι και να το λοιπόν ένα blog για τα πράγματα που αγαπώ, τον τρόπο ζωής μου και τις επιθυμίες μου!

Το πρώτο μου post είναι για τα καινούρια μου παπούτσια που θέλω τόσο να φορέσω το συντομότερο!
Να τα λοιπόν! Τα καινούρια μου jessica simpson! 

I've spend so much time thinking about my blog but here i am now. :)
At first i wasn't sure about what i wanted my blog to be like. i thought about a fashion blog then i changed my mind i wanted it to be about decoration then i changed my mind again and here it is a blog about things i love, my lifestyle and my desires!

my first post is about my new shoes that i long to wear as soon as possible!
so here they are! my new jessica simpson high heels!
η φωτογραφία δεν είναι και πού καλή όμως σχεδιάζω να πάρω μια καλύτερη κάμερα σύντομα!
the photo isn't so good but i'm going to buy a new camera soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...