Thursday, March 1, 2012

DIY - handbag charm

source: ps i made this

Μου αρέσουν πάρα πολύ τα αξεσουάρ που κάνουν μικρούς θορύβους καθώς τα φοράω. Μακρυά σκουλαρίκια, μεταλλικά και ξύλινα βραχιόλια, κολιέ.. Όταν είδα λοιπόν αυτό μπορώ να πω ότι ενθουσιάστηκα! Καταρχάς αλλάζει την παλιά μου τσάντα που έχω αρχίσει να βαριέμαι, και δεύτερον έχω πολλά σπασμένα αξεσουάρ, χρωματιστές κορδέλες και κουμπιά ( ποτέ δεν τα πετάω πάντα κάτι βρίσκω να τα κανω ) που περιμένουν στο συρτάρι μου! Θα διαλέξω εκείνα που κάνουν τον καλύτερο συνδυασμό  χρωμάτων και ήχων και θα το φτιάξω!

I like very much all the accessories that make a little noise in my ears as i wear them. Long earrings, metallic or wooden bracelets, necklaces.. So when i first sew this i've got excited! First of all it makes my old bag,that i've already got bored, looks defferent, and secondly i have many broken accessories , colorful ribbons and buttons ( i never through them away i always find something to do with them) that waits for me in my drawers! I'll choose thoses who make the best combination of colors and sounds and i'll make one like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...