Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bike + Style




[source: The Sartorialist]

Κάθε φορά που μπαίνω στο The Sartorialist και βλέπω κάποια φωτογραφία με ποδήλατο με πιάνει ένα γλυκό παράπονο, γιατί να μην μπορώ να έχω κι εγώ το δικό μου ποδήλατο εδώ στην Αθήνα χωρίς να φοβάμαι να κυκλοφορήσω!; Γιατί να μην έχουμε ποδηλατόδρομους όπως όλος ο κόσμος!; Να μπορώ να έχω κι εγώ ένα όμορφο ποδήλατο και να πηγαίνω βόλτες να απολαμβάνω την πόλη μου...
 Αν είχαμε ποδηλατόδρομους  θα ήταν όλα πιο όμορφα!

Every time I visit The Sartorialist and I see photos with bikes like these I have a complain, why I can't have my own bike here in Athens without being afraid to ride it in the city!? Why we don't have bikeways as the other big cities in the world!? This way I could have a beautiful bike to ride all over the city and enjoy it...
If we had bikeways, everything would seem more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...