Sunday, May 13, 2012

DIY - pink bottom glass

Σήμερα το πρωί έπινα τον καφέ μου χάζευα το ποτήρι μου και μου ήρθε η ιδέα!! Έβαψα λοιπόν τον πάτο του ροζ με ένα μανό μου! Δεν ξέρω αν θα κρατήσει περισσότερο από τα νύχια μου όμως βγήκε πολύ ωραίο! Το έπλυνα και δεν ξέβαψε καθόλου ελπίζω να συνεχίσει έτσι!

This morning as I was drinking my coffe I was staring at the glass and I got an idea! I painted the bottom pink with nail polish! I don't know if it will last more than my nails but now it looks great! i washed it and it's ok I hope it will remain that way!


Πριν το φτιάξω του έβαλα γύρο γύρο ταινία για να μην ξεφεύγει στα πλάγια! Το πέρασα δύο φορές με το μανό και όταν στέγνωσε το πέρασα και με γυαλιστικό (ακριβώς όπως τα νύχια μου δηλαδή)! Στο τέλος ότι μου ξέφυγε το ξέβαψα με μια μπατονέτα με ασετόν! Ξέρω πως κυκλοφορούν βαφές για γυαλί όμως όταν μου καρφωθεί στο μυαλό κάτι δεν μπορώ να περιμένω ούτε λεπτό!

Before I made it i putted tape round the base to avoid to paint the sides! I painted to times with the nail polish and when it dried I painted with top shine! In the end I corrected the mistakes with nail polish remover! I know there are colors for glass to use but when I got an idea i can't wait to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...