Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana campaign summer 2012




[source: Dolce&Gabbana]

Παρόλο που τα Dolce & Gabbana μάλλον δεν είναι για την την τσέπη μου αυτή η καμπάνια νομίζω είναι από τις αγαπημένες μου! Μου θυμίζει τα καλοκαίρια μου στην Κρήτη ( τι Ιταλία, τι Ελλάδα) και όχι άδικα ο κύριος μου θυμίζει πολύ τον παππού μου και τα αγοράκια θα μπορούσαν να είναι ξαδέρφια μου! χαχα! Όπως και να χει η μια φωτογραφία έχει πιο μεσογειακό αέρα από την άλλη, τις λάτρεψα όλες από την πρώτη ματιά!

Although Dolce & Gabbana is probably not for my budget I think this campaign is my favorite! Reminds me of my summers in Crete (Italy-Greece is the same for me) and not unjustly the man in the photos reminds me a lot my grandfather and the boys could be my cousins​​! haha!Whatever one by one all the photos make me feel the mediterranean breeze, I adore them from the firtst sight!

2 comments:

  1. eidika to agoraki me ta mpratsa an to eixes ksaderfaki...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha oxi auton ta alla ta pio mikra auton den 9a 9ela na ton eixa ksaderfo :P

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...