Saturday, May 26, 2012

My DIY: shell necklace

 Ξέρω πως σαν φωτογράφος δεν λέω και πολλά όμως έπρεπε κάπως να φωτογραφήσω αυτό που έφτιαξα! Χτες το απόγευμα λίγο πριν βγω για φαγητό με την παρέα μου και ενώ προσπαθούσα να αποφασίσω τι κρεμαστό να φορέσω μου ήρθε η ιδέα! Νομίζω πως είναι πολύ καλοκαιρινό και πολύ όμορφο (βέβαια για μένα ότι κι αν φτιάξω μου φαίνεται όμορφο οπότε δεν μπορώ να είμαι και πολύ αντικειμενική). Ήταν πολύ εύκολο και πολύ γρήγορο. 
Χρειάστηκα:
1 κοχύλι
χάντρες
1 αλυσίδα 
1 πενσάκι
σφυρί και μια μακρυά και αρκετά λεπτή πρόκα(εξαρτάται από το πάχος της αλυσίδας) για να ανοίξω τρύπα στο κοχύλι.
Το μόνο δύσκολο σημείο ήταν το να κάνω το πέρασμα στο κοχύλι! Θέλει πολύ προσοχή και όχι πάρα πολύ δύναμη όχι μόνο για να μην σπάσει κανένα δάχτυλο αλλά και για να μην γίνει θρύψαλα το κοχύλι! Μέτα που άνοιξα την τρύπα ήταν όλα θέμα χρόνου!  Πέρασα το κοχύλι και τις χάντρες στην αλυσίδα άνοιξα τον κρίκο από την μία άκρη της αλυσίδας το πέρασα στην άλλη άκρη και το ξανάκλεισα με το πενσάκι! 
Μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ και μάλλον θα το φοράω κάθε μέρα από εδώ και πέρα μέχρι να το βαρεθώ! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει κι εσάς αρκετά! Περιμένω τις γνώμες σας!

I know that I am not a photographer and this photo s*cks! But I had to find a way to show you what I've made! Yesterday evening as I was trying to find a necklace to wear to go for dinner with friends I had this idea! I think it is very summery and beautiful ( of course to me every little thing I make is beautiful so I can't be objective). It was very easy and quick.
I needed:
1 shell
some beads
1 chain
small pliers
a hammer and a long nail ( the thickness of it depents on the chain) to open a hole in the shell.
The only difficult part was to make the transition to the shell! It needs lots of attention and not too much power not only to not break any fingers but to not splinter the shell! After I opened the hole was all a matter of time! I passed the shell and the beads through the chain, I opened the last link of the chain and I joined it with the first with the help of the pliers!
I love it and I think I am going to wear it every day from now on untill I got bored! I hope tou like it too! I expect to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I have a giveaway from ROMWE in my blog. You can win: A backless dress + 50 $+ secret gift. Would you join?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifull. I have to try it!!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me is very easy! Try it and let me see your results :) happy crafting!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...