Thursday, May 10, 2012

Online Magazines

Γεια σε όλους! Σήμερα αποφάσισα να μοιραστώ μαζί σας 10 από τα αγαπημένα μου online περιοδικά! Πιστεύω ότι ο υπολογιστής δεν μπορεί να αντικαταστήσει το βιβλίο σε καμία περίπτωση! Δεν πιστεύω όμως το ίδιο και για τα περιοδικά γι αυτό και τον τελευταίο καιρό με κερδίζουν όλο και περισσότερο!!
Να λοιπόν 10 από αυτά! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσουν!!


Hi everyone! Today I decided to share with you 10 of my favorites online magazines! I truely believe that computers can't replace books anyway but I don't think the same about magazines and this is the reason that online magazines attract my attention more and more every day!! So there are 10 of these! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...