Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer wishlist!


Όσο πλησιάζει ο Ιούνιος τόσο πιο καλοκαιρινή διάθεση έχω κι ας ξέρω ότι θα είμαι μέχρι μέσα Ιούλη στην Αθήνα! 
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When the skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
So please don't take
My sunshine
Away
και αυτό το τραγούδι δεν θα μου ξεκολλήσει ποτέ! Το τραγουδάω μέρα νύχτα ασταμάτητα!!!

The more June comes closer the more in summery mood I am, even though I know I am stuck in Athens till the middle of July!
You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When the skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
So please don't take
My sunshine
Away
This song will never come off my head! I sing it night and day non-stop!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...