Thursday, June 14, 2012

Current obsession: Athena Procopiou

Από τότε που θυμάμαι τον εαυτό μου λάτρευα τα φουλάρια! Φορούσα της μαμάς μου και έπαιζα! Μου είχε πάρει και δικά μου πολύχρωμα και τα φορούσα. Είναι έρωτας που κρατάει χρόνια! Η συλλογή μου από τότε όλο και μεγαλώνει... Αυτό τον καιρό λοιπόν, για να μπαίνω και στο θέμα σιγά σιγά, έχω "κολλήσει" με την συλλογή της Athena Procopiou, είναι Ελληνικής καταγωγής  πολυτάλαντη και η συλλογή της από φουλάρια και κιμονό πραγματικά με τρελαίνει! Θα ήθελα πραγματικά πάρα πολύ κάποια στιγμή να αποκτήσω ένα!

Ever since I remember myself I adore scarfs! I was wearing my mom's and I was playing! I had my own  colorful scarfs. A love that last for ever! My collection is getting larger and larger ... These days , it's time to get to the point, I am obsessed with the collection of Athena Procopiou, she was born in Greece and raised in Switzerland she has many talents and her collection of scarfs and kimonos drives me crazy! I would really like to have one of these some day!
Το επόμενο είναι το αγαπημένο μου από την καλοκαιρινή συλλογή (frida). Μου φτιάχνει την διάθεση μόνο που το βλέπω! Που να το είχα κιόλας!

The next one is my favorite of the SS collection (frida). It makes me feel good only by seeing it! Imagine how good would be to have it! 
[photographs from 5 inch and up]

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...