Saturday, June 16, 2012

studing afternoon at Starbucks

Έρχεται η εξεταστική σιγά σιγά και ήρθε ο καιρός για διάβασμα δυστυχώς. Αυτές τις μέρες όμως είμαι στην Κρήτη λόγω τον εκλογών και νιώθω λίγο σαν να είμαι διακοπές! Ο καιρός είναι τέλειος και οφείλω να ομολογήσω ότι μου είχε λείψει λίγο το Ηράκλειο! Σήμερα λοιπόν πήγα για διάβασμα στα Starbucks και όχι μόνη μου αλλά με την φίλη μου την Κατερινούλα που είχα καιρό να δω! Τα αποτελέσματα αυτής της απόπειρας διαβάσματος ήταν τα αναμενόμενα! Φωτογραφίες, κουτσομπολιό και ελάχιστο διάβασμα! Όμως πέρασα υπέροχα! 

Spring exams are on the way and it's time for me to study more unfortunately. But these days I am in Crete because of the elections tomorrow and I feel like I am on holidays! The weather is perfect here and I must confess that I miss Heraclion a little! So today I went at Starbucks to study not alone but with my  friend Cathie that I hadn't see here for a long time! The results of this attempt were expected! Photos, gossip and almost no studing! But I had the most beautiful studing afternoon!
[I was wearing: stradivarius top, no name jumpsuit worn as  trousers , steve madden shoes not shown]

Υ.Γ. Δεν ανεβάζω συχνά φωτογραφίες από την καθημερινότητα μου γιατί δεν έχω καλή κάμερα όμως σήμερα το Κατερινάκι είχε μαζί του το i-pad και του δώσαμε και κατάλαβε! 
Το μουστάκι στην πρώτη φωτογραφία το έφτιαξα σήμερα το πρωί μαζί με το ξαδερφάκι μου! Δεν είναι υπέροχο; Θα πάρω κι εγώ υλικά και θα φτιάχνω πολλά τέτοια! Τα πουλάει το IKEA οπότε μόλις επιστρέψω θα πάρω κι εγώ και θα σας δείξω περισσότερα για αυτήν την τεχνική! 

P.S. I don't upload many pictures of my everyday life because I don't have a good camera but today Cathie had her i-pad and so we took many photos with it!
I made the mustache in the first photo with the help of my little cousin this morning! Is it wonderful? I will buy the materials and I will try to make more things like this! They bought them from IKEA so when I go back I will buy mine and I will so you more about this technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...