Saturday, September 15, 2012

current obsession: slippers.

Καλημέρα σας!(γιατί εγώ τώρα ξύπνησα!) Έχω διάβασμα αλλά δεν διαβάζω δεν έχω αντοχή! Όχι γιατί έχω πεθάνει στο διάβασμα αλλά γιατί βαριέμαι! Anyways! Θυμάστε το post για τα sneakers; Λοιπόν είναι πολύ της μόδας φέτος! Τα βλέπω σχεδόν παντού... Η αλήθεια όμως είναι ότι δεν μου αρέσουν και τόσο πολύ! ΕΓΩ ΕΧΩ ΤΡΕΛΑ ΜΕ ΤΑ SLIPPERS! Και για όποιον δεν κατάλαβε ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΠΑΡΩ SLIPPERS!! Και για να το εμπεδώσετε καλύτερα ΑΜΑ ΔΕΝ ΠΑΡΩ ΕΣΤΩ ΕΝΑ ΖΕΥΓΑΡΙ ΘΑ ΣΚΑΣΩ! Και μετά  αυτή την μικρή κρίση έφτιαξα μια λίστα με μερικά από τα αγαπημένα μου για να διαλέξετε κι εσείς!

Good morning everyone! (yeah i just woke up!) I have to study but i can't! Not because I died studing the last days but cause I am bored! Anyways! Do you remember my post about sneakers? So they are a very big trend this year! I see people wear them everywear... But the truth is I don't like them very much! I AM OBSESSED WITH SLIPPERS! And If you didn't understand what I mean I WANT A PAIR OF SLIPPERS SO MUCH!! And to be clear IF I DON'T BUY EVEN ONLY ONE I'LL DIE! Ok now after my little moment of paranoia I made a list with few of my favorites so you can choose you favorite too!

6 comments:

  1. εμενα δε μου αρεσου :Ρ

    ReplyDelete
  2. εχει και κατι ωραια louboutin....

    ReplyDelete
  3. κι εγώ τα sneakers θα προτιμήσω.. τώρα από τα slippers μου άρεσαν πολύ τα ριγέ!!! :) φιλάκια!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...