Wednesday, September 12, 2012

liebster award.

Hi everyone!! What's up? I am in Crete for a few days again. I'm studying and I'm bored like almost everyday this month! Today I am going to answer some questions from Mary's tag from matytalks4all! ( very cute blog you should visit it)

lets get started!!
1.What do you like to wear more frequently?I love scarves and foulards I have plenty.Also I love any kind of accessories so those are the things that I always wear no matter what else I wear!


2. What did you enjoy the most? school life or college life?College life for sure! It was great at school but now it's just perfect


3. Favorite book?Jorge Bucay - "Déjame que te cuente" (Let Me Tell You)


4.One thing you're afraid of?death


5.What brought you to blogging?I am not sure really I guest I just thought "I should try" that's all.


6.Favorite make-up product?Garnier bb cream


7. Fondest memory?I can't peak one there are so many with my family basically


8. What do you prefer? heavy or simple make up?Simple!!


9. One thing you love doing the most?walking in the city with my friends


10. Any phobia?I told you I am afraid of death :/


11. Lipstick or lipgloss?both! it depends of where you are and what's the time!

Now it's my turn to tag five blogs I like

Rules
Put a link to who gave you the award
Put the award on your post
Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award
Let them know you awarded them.

1 comment:

  1. συγχαρητήρια και σε ευχαριστώ πολύ που με επέλεξες!! φιλάκια! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...