Saturday, December 28, 2013

Current obsession: my new memobooks.

I am totally obsessed with notebooks and scrapbooks! I have so many and they will never be enough! I love paper and notes. Even though I have a notes app for my smartphone to remind me my appointments, the most important things and my ideas are always written by hand!
This Monday I got two new ones from an event at oh my craft! I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I bought both! ( hah )
The are both made by lunik.lab. Lunik.lab designed this line of amazing notebooks to remind everyone the feeling of handwriting! Obviously I adore this concept. 
Every memobook is unique and perfect, that's why I was really confused trying to find what i want!
This is the first one! I am going to use it to write down all the new ideas for my blog! :) I love it!
And this is the second one! I don't know what I am going to do with this yet I am thinking about writing down my ideas for knitting. 
I hope you like them as much as I do! To  see more designs of lunik.lab memobooks visit the facebook page here.

3 comments:

  1. Τα αγαπώ πραγματικά, έχω στην τσάντα fileofax έχω στο γραφείο, έχω στο σαλόνι παντού!
    Φιλάκιαααα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπέροχα και τα δύο! Έχω εμμονή με σημειωματάρια, ατζέντες, κλπ.

    Καλή χρονιά! :D
    Αντζελίνα - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...