Saturday, December 7, 2013

Current obssesion: Sporty Style.

For the past few days I am thinking that I want to add some sporty touch in my closet. I want new sneakers, t-shirts, sweatpants blah blah blah (the list is never ending).
I am not in mood to spend a lot of time getting ready to go out. I want something simple, casual and easy to wear!
So this is my next goal! I want to find the perfect sporty look for me! I want something sporty & chic!
My friend Haritos is trying to persuade me to go to the gym with him but I don't even have sneakers so I have to find sneakers for a start!
Also I totally love sweaters and sweatpants I wanna get some for sure!
I want some new boyfriend jeans like these! I totally love them!!
At last this is my wish list (I tried to stay focused only in what I want the most I don't know if I made it).
new york sweater, leggings and sweatpants: pull&bear, jeans: zara, navy style sweater: H&M, leopard sweater: zara, sneakers: new balance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...