Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday's Inspiration: getting ready!

This is it! 2013 is almost over and 2014 is just a breath away! My feelings are.... weird! I don't know!
These days, as the last days of every year, are dedicated to me! Hair, skin and nails are the only things in my mind right now! And clothes of course, but this year not so much, because I 've been waiting for my dress  I bought online soooo long and it's not here yet! I don't know what I am going to wear at all and even thinking of it it makes me sad cause I don't know what to wear.
Anyways, happy thoughts!
Most of all, I love beauty products! Especially the natural ones(or as much natural as they can be). Cause being beautiful is not your sequined dress but your healthy and shinny skin.
 I know that you've may seen so many list with beauty products; I hope you are not bored yet because these are my favorite natural beauty products for 2013!

So these are my favorite; for my type of skin at least! If you've tryed any of them I am waiting your opinions or your proposals! 
Now I will drink my morning coffee and I'll start getting ready for new year's eve because I think looking astonishing is much more than a fancy dress! Is it only me who has such an obsession these days? I hope not, that would be weird!
Enjoy your New Year's Eve as much as you can I will be back in 2014! That's soon enough! And don't forget to smile. :-) 
Again my DIY project will be a little bit late this week but is going to happen!!! Stay tuned!



3 comments:

  1. Θέλω να δοκιμάσω τη μάσκα της Apivita!!
    Φιλιάαα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year darling. Bisous.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλή χρονιά!!! Υγεία, Αγάπη, Αισιοδοξία!!! φιλάκια πολλά

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...