Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday's Inspiration: My Christmas Wishlist.

Hello everyone!
We are just two days before Christmas and that's so exiting; even though this is not my favorite holiday! I am almost done with the DIY gifts and now is my turn to ask Santa for what I want for Christmas and New year!
Dear Santa, If by any chance you are online right now here is what I want! :)

I hope this is not too much to ask! 
P.S. for you that don't already know, I will be at Ioannina for Christmas so may be late posting to this blog for five days or so! I will try to do my best! There will be definitely a new DIY project this week but I just don't know when exactly! 

4 comments:

  1. ποσο αγαπω τα χριστουγεννιάτικα ποστ!και εγω αυτες τις μέρες σκεφτόμουν πως θέλω να πάρω μαλλι να καταπιαστώ με κατι...καλα χριστουγεννααααα <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. αχ ναι!! να πάρεις :) Καλά Χριστούγεννα!!!!!!!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Από τις πιο όμορφες λίστες που διάβασα τις τελευταίες ημέρες!!!
    Φιλιά !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ Εύα μου!!! <3
      Φιλάκια!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...