Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Radar - What do you plan to wear on New Year's eve?

Who doesn't want to look astonishing on New Year's eve?
I believe every single one of you pictured what you're going to look like that special night.
A fabulous lace dress and bold red lips or a comfy jumpsuit and a pair of statement shoes are all you need!
Always choose something to make you feel comfortable, cause after all the partying, being at ease with your clothes is a must!


[source: the platform]

These two american youtubers ( Hey! Claire , clothesencounters ) are my favourite; so i couldn't resist but  share with you this great video! I hope I'm helping you somehow if you're still in the search for the perfect outfit.
P.S. Every best wish to you and your family! Hoping for a happy new year for everybody!
Evita

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment. I enjoyed the video :)
    Happy Holidays!
    x
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...