Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday's Inspiration: Cold days.

At last, winter days are here again! That past week the weather was really good here! I totally love sunny days but I've missed the rain and all the moody feelings that comes with it!When its rainy I love doing nothing... Just sitting, or laying in my bed all day! Wearing comfy clothes and also my favorite sweater for no reason! Usualy I am making plans for my future trips! When the weather is like this, I really don't know why, but I just love reading travel books, and searching online for new places I'd like to visit! And I dream about them! 
I really love doing nothing but dreaming these days!If I go out I do only to see my friends and talk about the little getaways we are planing together! Everything else can wait! The best things about going out in a rainy day are a hot cup of coffee, chitty chat and my favorite sweater keeping me warm! 
[source: we heat it]

Enjoy your rainy days! And if you 're going out don't forget to layer up!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αγαπώ τα μάλλινα.. Ειδικά τα πουλόβερ!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...