Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Take a walk with me.

I was out the other day with Evita! I was so excited, that was really fun especially after my exhausting week! It was a perfect, sunny day and since I woke up early I decided to go for a walk! I was in a really good mood so I decided to take some photos of my outfit to show you! :) 
(the weirdo talking to the cats)
blouse: Regalinas
skirt: Tally Weijl
shocks: calzedonia
bag: zara
pink tartan sunglasses: Ralph by Ralph Lauren similar here
watch: Micheal Kors similar here
other accessories: flea markets

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ Αλεξάνδρα μου!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. φοβερή είσαι!
    Φιλάκιαααα

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post with lovely photos!!
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polu omorfo blog k post! Se akoloutho sto fb kai to bloglovin, pragmatika m arese i douleia s.
    Filakia
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πααααααααρα πολύ Μαίρη μου :)

      Delete
  5. ohhh I love cats. I am following your blog now. If you want you can visit me.
    Big kiss*

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...