Friday, January 24, 2014

The Radar - Girls talk

I've been watching lots of youtube lately and I found something that really inspired me!
Once a month, for almost half a week, I drug myself out of bed only for important matters, I try not to communicate with people because I'm easily irritated and - last but (trust me) not least - I'm swollen like a watermelon; my puffy eyes make me look like I had no sleep and all these cramps make me look SO unattractive. PMS time is such a torture!
In a nutshell, I'm a huge mess. However, staying at home isn't always the option!
So, I'm posting a video below, that inspired me - and i have to admit - gave me an extra portion of courage for the next round of the "difficult days", because I realised that my problem is your problem! So I had to share with you some of the "magic" I found. Enjoy!

( source : Lisa Eldridge )

5 comments:

  1. παλι καλα εγω δεν βλεπω καμια διαφορα!είναι σαν να μην εχω τιποτα!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Πιστεψε με, εισαι απο τις τυχερες!

      Delete
  2. Αγαπώ τη Lisa Eldridge <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ναι, είναι κορυφαία σε αυτό που κάνει! Για αυτό είναι άλλωστε κ μία απο τις πιο γνωστές! :)

      Delete
    2. :)
      να έχεις μια υπέροχη Κυριακή!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...