Friday, January 31, 2014

The Radar - A positive day is a well-spent day

Exhaustion is the description of the upcoming month! With all these essays, exams, journals and due dates, my positivity levels are running low. While I was trying to find a form of inspiration on internet, I came across something that made my day. I found Lim Heng Swee's illustrations and I couldn't help but laugh. I hope you'll find them interesting and indulge in their cuteness.


( sources : ilovedoodle.com )

You can find these cuties - and much more - in his website. And don't forget to smile no matter what!


Kisses, Evita

8 comments:

  1. Υπέροχες φωτογραφίες & σου εύχομαι καλή τύχη σε όλα!
    Φιλιάα

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xαιρομαι που σου αρεσαν, εμενα παντως με εκαναν κ χαμογελουσα ολη μερα!

      Delete
  2. Γεια σου Εβίτα :) Πολύ μου άρεσαν τα σχέδια, ειδικά η πέτρα, το ψαλίδι και το χαρτί να χορεύουν συρτάκι ;)
    Χαίρομαι που σε βρήκα !!
    Φιλιά, καλό μήνα !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαιρομαι κ γω που μας βρηκες! :) Φιλια κ να εχεις κ συ ενα πολυ ωραιο μηνα!

      Delete
  3. So inspiring post!!!thanks for your comment dear,i am your new follower on facebook and blogloving,would you like to follow me back?
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :) We already follow you in both.
      Have a nice day and a great month.
      Kisses!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...