Saturday, February 1, 2014

Current obsession: stripes.

Have a happy, happy new month everyone! Even though February is not my favorite month, all this love thing is really getting on my nerves, I wish this one is going to be the best! 
Anyways, today is going to be all about my never ending obsession with stripes! I adore stripes, every time something with stripes catches my eye, for a weird reason it makes me feel kinda inspired! Now more than ever! I am knitting my own striped sweater and my obsession have reached the ultimate level!
I gathered for you some of my favorite photos that I 've found for my inspiration board! So here we go! The first one is all about home decoration. I think it would be perfect to have more striped things in my home since it makes me happy! I really can't wait to have my own sewing machine here in Athens to make my DIY striped cushions!
As you may have already noticed I prefer the black and white type most of the time! Especially in clothes, I'd say, I like it because it's simple, it's classic but most of all it suits good with everything, from my everyday jeans to my favorite skirt! It always suits my mood and it's a good option whatever the occasion is!
[source: we heart it]
I hope we share the same obsession of stripes in some point! Leave a comment down below to let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλό μήνα!!!!
    have fun! loved your post!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspo!

    Have a great month :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I adore stripes too!!! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...