Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday's Inspiration: Bohemian.

I was always intrigued by bohemian style because it combines my three never ending loves! Natural colors, accesories and  messy hair! I 've always considered myself as a "boho" girl even though I don't always look like one! I totally adore the freedom of choises this style gives you!
If you ask me, the key for the perfect bohemian-like outfit is to keep it simple with clothes and overdo it with accessories! A white or paisley printed dress, a blouse and your favorite jeans, a warm oversided cardigan and tons of accessories!!! It's perfect for a winter day!
Accessorising is the fun part! I love my accesories and I can never decide which one to wear, so most of the time I mix them together in the most creative ways! Rings, necklaces, bracalets, hats, belts everything! I am obsessed with the kinda "gypsy" but chic results it gives!
If you are in boho mood too, don't forget to get creative and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love boho style!!
    Φιλιάα

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    Lovely inspiring pics!!!!
    I just found your blog and it's great, follow u right now, hope u can follow me back!
    xx
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. imagens mesmo inspiradoras!
    acabei de conhecer agora o teu blog!
    adorei-o, ganhaste uma nova seguidora hehe
    caso não conheças o meu e queiras passar por lá, deixo-te aqui o link http://free-zing-time.blogspot.pt/
    beijinhos ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...