Thursday, February 20, 2014

My top 5 favorite everyday products.

Hello my loves,
How are you today? I just came home from university and I am a little bit dizzy but fine! Well, today I want to show you some of my favorite everyday products!
1. Hand Cream by COWSHED: This is one of the products of my January's glowbox and I really loved it from the first time I used it! It makes my hand super smooth and the feeling is perfect! I have a problem with hand creams generally; I hate the feeling of the first minutes until my hands are completely dry again but this one is just like heaven! The feeling is so powdery and my hands are never slippery! You have to try it!
2. Liposan Vitamin Shake: This is also a product from my glowbox. I don't have much to say about this one, just that it makes my lips so smooth! I have so many lip balms (right now I have 7 different) I have always one with me, I don't know if this is my favorite of them all but for sure is one of my top 3 and it's the one I use all-day-long.
3. VALLEY AROMACARE Caramel shower gel: Valley is a greek brand (that's a plus for me) and this shower gel has the most amazing caramel smell I've ever smelled! It smells exactly like my favorite coffee from Starbucks! And it makes me feel so relaxed every time I use it! Apart from the smell it's a regular shower gel, it's not something extreme but I love it because every time I want to eat it!
4. GARNIER Essentials cleaning gel: This is the first cleaning gel that I use for over a year and my skin is still responding to it like it's the first time! Usually I have to change the products I use because they just one day stop working. This one is my personal record!  It has a fresh feeling and it cleans my skin actually unexpectedly well! If you have a regular or mix type of skin I suggest you to try it! It's cheaper than other but pretty good!
5. KORRES Peach blush: I adore KORRES generally and this one is my most used product it matches perfect with my skin even in the winter (since I am quite a brunette) because it's so light and smooth I can use it day and night! Since I first got it it's my one and only blush!
I am not a beauty guru, these are just my favorite products for now, so if you have a different opinion or some suggestions you can leave a comment down below!
Also I have to change my make up and my day cream please is you have something to suggest I would love to try it!

2 comments:

  1. Δεν έχω δοκιμάσει κάποιο από αυτά τα προϊόντα, οπότε θα τα έχω σίγουρα υπόψην!

    Φιλιάαα

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Εγω τα εχω λατρεψει ολα!!
      Φιλακια πολλα

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...