Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Camera Project.

Hello :)
Today, I have for you a recycle DIY project! Well, I've already told you I am all day at home studying, so I am more into home decoration project than fashion DIYs. 
Few days ago I made my own can-camera and here are the results of my attempt!
At first I though it was going to be a disaster because of my stupid glue gun ( I have to buy another one) but it turned out pretty good actually!
It's very easy if you have a good glue gun or any other type of glue that can glue tin cans! You will need:
Since this DIY wasn't my idea; actually if you look for a tutorial you will find tons, I decided just to link the video tutorial I used for mine. I did exactly as the video said , except the measurements (I needed my camera to be larger). I thought video instructions would be better than my photos! 
Also In the video Grace used Arizona tea cans I used kiss cider cans to make the difference (haha)
This video is for the channel of Grace Sessinghaus! I find very useful! Again there as so many tutorials for this project it's not my idea but I find it very cool and I wanted to share it with you guys. I hope you like it as much as I do! 

3 comments:

  1. Έχεις φαντασία & δημιουργικότητα φοβερή!
    Τέλος!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds cool, and the girl in the video is lovely!

    Hope you are well and happy!
    Lots of kisses
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey, I love your blog and I just nominated your for the Very Inspiring Bloggert Awards !
    I hope you get a chance to check it out. Here is the link : http://letmecrossover.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html?showComment=1396717355180#c815207197031117716

    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...