Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Radar - Let's talk about face masks

I have a thing about face masks. It's a love-hate relationship that I'm not really proud of. However, I wanted to share some of my favourites with you! ( Even though it takes me ages to finish a 250 ml product! )
I might not use them very often, but when I do, I do it well!
Also I have a thing about natural products and I tend to prefer them more! So prepare yourself!
( sources : apivita, korres, neutrogena )


All these masks are quite cheap and can be found easily in any pharmacy. I suggest you'll try one of them anytime soon.

Enjoy! 

7 comments:

  1. Προσπαθώ να κάνω συχνά!
    Μου αρέσει η διαδικασία, αγαπώ επίσης apivita!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Αγαπω apivita επισης αλλα αυτη η σειρα του κορρε με το τριανταφυλλο ειναι απιστευτη!

      Delete
  2. Ena diastima ekana sixna maskes, alla i diadikasia gia na tis vgalw mou ekane xeirotero to derma ap'oti voithouse i maska, opote tis stamatisa gia tin wra...Arxisa omws na xrisimopoiw pio sixna tin enidatiki mou kai vlepw poli kala apotelesmata!
    S'euxaristw poli gia ta sxoli sou sto blog mou! :)

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Γενικα αν εχεις ξηρο δερμα οπως εγω οι μασκες πρεπει να χρησιμοποιουνται με συνεση και σε συνδιασμο με μια καλη ενυδατικη! Καλη σου μερα!

      Delete
  3. have you tried any by lush? they have some great products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I wanted to start off saying that I love your Blogspot and the creativity that make them unique and different than most of the other boring Blogspot that I normally just pass though and don't even acknowledge. I love most of your posts and will continue to look at them when I get the chance. But, I had to quickly comment on this one about face masks and makeup remover face wash. You should look into makeup removing cleanser called Albolene. This stuff washes off in two minutes, really helps to moisturizes my skin, and even has helped with my problems that I have with my skin irradiation called Eczema. It is a blessing in disguise and has really changed my life. Check it out at www.albolene.com. I love your Blogspot! Keep posting awesome content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it!
xx
Evie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...